EcoBuddy Wild Nectar Multi-Floral Honey (Raw, Natural, Unprocessed, Unpasteurized, Cruelty-Free) Glass Jar 250gm
We are EcoBuddy, it's been our mission to harvest rare & exquisite floral honey from remote locations around India. Our focus lies in traveling far and wide to explore diverse culinary cultures and then creating sustainable fair-trade connections with local farmers and beekeepers. From the hive to the table, we deliver high-quality Raw Wild Nectar Honey so you can enjoy the superior taste, quality, and benefits straight from nature. We manage and nurture every step of the process from the hive to production to packaging. This means we can ensure that you are getting authentic and premium natural raw honey that is tested and guaranteed for purity and grade. We ensure that process followed by our team is in compliance with Good Beekeeping Practices (GBP) by National Bee Board (NBB). Our team is experienced and well trained in process of extraction of Raw Honey. The latest method and techniques are used to perform the extraction process of Raw Honey from the comb, so Honey bees do not hurt and we also get the best Raw honey.
- CRYSTALLIZATION: Crystallization is a hallmark of authentic raw honey. The ratio of natural sugars, mainly glucose and fructose present in raw honey help determine when and whether that honey will crystallize, liquify, or remain in a semi-solid colloidal state.
- NO ANTIBIOTICS & NO ADDED SUGAR: Our honey is free from traces of antibiotics. We only deal in wild and boutique honey varieties where the bees are neither treated with antibiotics nor force-fed sugar syrup
- RAW, NON-PASTEURIZED & NON-HOMOGENIZED: We believe in getting our honey from the beehive straight into the bottle with minimal processing in between. We neither heat-treat nor homogenize our honey.
- POLLEN & WAX CONTENT: Our honey is bottled straight from the harvested beehive after being strained through a broad sieve. Since all of our honey varieties are minimally processed, these may contain traces of bee pollen and hive wax debris in minuscule quantities.
- CRYSTALLIZED HONEY: Crystallized raw honey can be consumed as is or the bottle itself can be warmed up in a Bain Marie to liquefy the contents. However, we strongly recommend developing a nuanced palate and enjoying crystallized honey as is without any heat treatment.
- Available in 250gms, 500gms, 1000 gms
Fulfillment & Returns
Fulfilled by Ecobuddy.
This item is non-returnable.