SHAVE SOAP KIT (BAMBOO RAZOR+WOODEN SHAVE BRUSH+SHAVE SOAP)
Get the closest, most comfortable shave of your life with a vintage shaving set designed for men of luxury. The Earth Rhythm Shaving Set is the perfect combination of luxurious grooming products. The shaving bowl gives you a thick lather that smells great, the brush helps apply it generously to any areas you plan to shave, and the soap cleans and penetrates the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and moisturized.
Whether you’re ready to shave off that scraggly beard, just enjoy a clean, fresh face before work, or routinely shave your head or other parts of your body, our soap and brush set can help you get the job done right. Leave the beard trimmer in the drawer and reach for the vintage shave set that’s been around since the dawn of facial hair.
100% Vegetable-Based Shave Soap
Wooden Shaving Brush
Reusable Triple Blade Bamboo Razor
At Soapworks India we pride ourselves on creating safe, luxurious handmade products that are good for your skin and provide you with a comfortable shave. Reach for a vintage shave set and see how much better it can be over an electric razor; get your set today.
HOW TO USE
The traditional shaving soap is lathered up with a shaving brush in a container.
- Wet your brush under running water. Make sure the brush bristles have soaked up the water. The point is to retain the moisture in the brush so that it gets directly to your face to soften your beard hairs and open pores. So, don‘t tap too much excess water off the brush.
- Lather up the soap using circular motions directly in the container. At first, the bubbles will appear large, but as you keep going, they will increase in number and become smaller and smaller until you can barely see them at all. After 25 seconds, you should have achieved a thick lather.
- Apply and massage the lather with the soaped brush evenly across your face in circular motions. This will also increase the density of the lather, soften your whiskers, and allow them to stand up, allowing the razor to sit close to the base of the hair follicle. The longer you whisk, the richer the lather, the smoother the shave and the more your skin will be protected.
- Adding a touch more hot water will normally provide re-lathering for second or third passes, if required, without using more soap.
- To clean, wash the soap dish and empty excess water from the soap container and leave it upside down open so it can air-dry until next use.
Weight : 100 gms